الاثنين، 2 يونيو 2008

<_> Really i aM SorrY



I'm sorry if loving you isn't enough
.
.
.
I'm sorry if being your friend through thick and thin makes no difference
.
.
.
I'm sorry that I try my best to get you to like me but, then get hurt
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry if I won't drop down to my knees to get you to like me
.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry if i'm not pretty enough to be " Your LoVe Or Ur DreaM
.
.
.
.
But most of all; I'm sorry that most guys can't accept someone for who he/she really are ..
.
.
.
.
i am sorry that sometimes ...Think its ok to boss a girl around?slap her around
afew times and teach her a lesson
.
.
.
.
A "man" should NEVER hitawoman
.
.
.
.
i am sorry that isnot something you do to the person you supposed love
.
.
.
.
and I'm sorry that most guys will read this and may agree with it but after 5
minutes they forget about it and do the same thing all over again. GUYS! Just think about it, about how you treat girls . You treat them like shit & all they want to do is be loved by you. Think about it
.
.



CrAzY $iNgER

هناك 11 تعليقًا:

Mohammed Salaheldeen يقول...

يا حول الله يابني ايه دي مراهقه متأخره

دلع الفقاره يفقع المراره

Amira Mahmoud يقول...

بجد مش عارفه اقولك ايه i'm sorry

BackStreet Moha يقول...

أولآ : لا أعتقدها مراهقة متأخرة لأن مفيش مراهقة متأخرة .
و كونك تهتم بمشاعر غيرك و تحس بيه أعتقد بيسموها رومانسية مش (دلع فقارة)

ثانيآ : الموضوع دا كلامه جميل أوى well done singer ^^

keep up and just don't stop cuz some girl is not carin for love

E$L@M H@$$@N يقول...

really marwa i dont understand ur comment but its ok
But it is really crazy idea and new idea and i see it is very good cuz that happend in our society
and we are dealing with girls and womans in the bad way ,and in
the Other Countries they said that the arabian man un civilized so it is anew idea and crazy Too
(~_~)

AHMED HOSNY يقول...

? I DONT KNOW WHAT I SAY TO U
{ BE Optimistic }
BUT U MUST FORGET THE PAST
AND LOOK TO FUTURE

E$L@M H@$$@N يقول...

ya ahh we must forget and start anew page
Full of the sunny future without any doughts
(~_~)

7abashy يقول...
أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.
7abashy يقول...

i rethought many times about replying on that post but u know it's more like free will :D any way " I'm sorry!" huh i really don't know what do you exactly mean by that topic ,but it doesn't mean that i did not like it , i did but i just think it came with rush :D i typed that tomorrows-designers thing and never thought that i would see kinna a topic any way in a nut shell it's not bad not the best not even close but not that bad , and i hope you reply on this explaining that topic.

man remember am not criticizing , and you still ma man
peace out


and by the by its "I'm really sorry" not "really I'm sorry"

7abashy يقول...

wooooooooooow hello " real men don't rape"????? I've just noticed it you know what? i don't wanna talk about it but u should know, it totally mess the topic up and still i don't know what do u mean by all this.... take care next time dude and pick the right picture :S
ba3d ktab el englizy el ana katbtholk da ,3aml eh fel seif ya za3em?:D w m3lesh lw kont critic shwaya bas rady makontsh 3arf 23br 3ano bel franko bas " real men don't rape" really freaked me out

Amira Mahmoud يقول...

بجد حلوة يا اسلام وكمان عجبتنى اوىىىىى طريقه عرض الموضوع بجد لذيذه اوى.....

E$L@M H@$$@N يقول...

Umm , Anyway i love ur comment illusion but i wanna tell u that word " Rape " is very good for that topic and i think , i choose the right pic
Cuz word" rape "is a general word
there is rape in the rights of woman
and there is rape that u take it in ur mind
RaPE is a general Word and there is alot of kinds of RAPE
and i talk about the RAPE in the rights Of womans in life
and about the bad treatment that they faced
About "i am sorry "and "i am really sorry"
no differance in them and both right
if u chat with humens outside
they talk free english
When U got the meaning it is Ok
and i explain bout that topic in my last comment...:P
and i am fine , but bored from that holiday nothing todo
and i hope i find u in the massanger for chating
thx for comments (~_~)